Tuesday, August 16, 2011

Awe, memories...

This photo was taken in 2006? 2007? I don't know. All I do know is that this was on the Sacrifice Skateboards tour when were were filming "Por Vida" the 2nd video the company made. MRZ was there shooting pics and catching a ton of fish! Dave Nelson and I left SJ in the afternoon and had to drive through Yosemite park (falling asleep at the wheel too) to get to this skatepark in Mamoth and rolled into the campsite at like 3am where I obnoxiously woke everyone up with loud music and my car horn (they were pissed, but got over it after a few minutes and all was well). We set up our tents  had a few victory drinks after the drive and hit the hay. Boy, that was a fun trip. I almost died trying this so I slapped on a helmet for good measure. You can also see the video of this shot at the very end of this clip.

No comments:

Post a Comment